A new and improved way to manage your credit account online is now available.
Is this the first time you are logging in?
You must go through a verification process the first time you access your new online credit account.
Simply follow this three step process:
1. First, we'll need to verify your information.
• You will be asked for the name on your card, date of birth and the last four digits of your social security number.
• Please have your statement or card in hand as the name you enter must be exactly as it appears on your statement or card.
2. Next, we will ask you to set up security questions.
• These questions will be used as an additional security measure when necessary.
3. Finally, you will need to confirm your email address.
• This email address will be the only email address used for alerts regarding your Bloomingdale's Credit Card.
for more information if you are seeing a message that says, "An error has occurred."
What should I do if I'm having trouble logging in to the new site?
Before you call, there are a few common occurrences that may prevent you from accessing our new site:
• Make sure that you entered your name exactly as it appears on your card or statement.
• If you are an authorized buyer on the account, you are unable to service an account online.
• If you registered this account to another profile, for your security, it can only be serviced within one
If you are still having issues accessing your credit account or your profile has been disabled, please contact us:
• Call Customer Service at 1.888.257.6762 during our business hours:
• Monday-Saturday 9:00AM-9:00PM ET/PT
• Sunday 11:00AM-8:00PM ET/PT
Why are you asking me for additional security questions?
It's important to frequently update your security information. These questions can be used as an additional security measure to help protect your credit account.
Have other questions about changes? Click here for additional help.