You can cancel an online order using our online feature by following the steps below.
Online orders can be canceled within 30 minutes of placing the order. However, if you have chosen In-Store Pick Up OR Same-Day Delivery, you only have 15 minutes to cancel your order.
To cancel an online order that has not been processed:
- If you are signed in to your profile , click on the “My Order Status & History” link in the page footer.
- Click on the “Order Details” link of the order you wish to cancel.
- If you are a guest user, please click on “My Order Status & History” to utilize the “LOOK UP BY ORDER NUMBER” feature.
- Click the “cancel order” link located under the payment information section on the “Order Details” page.
- The cancel confirmation will appear.
- Select “yes” to confirm that you are canceling the order.
- You will receive email verification that your order has been canceled.
You may also cancel an order within 30 minutes of placement via our automated system:
- Please call 1.800.777.0000. Our self-service feature allows you to cancel an order if you call within 30 minutes of placing it.*
- We will attempt to match your phone number to an active order. If matched successfully, you can press 1 and follow the prompts to cancel your order.
- If we are unable to locate your order history, you will automatically be provided with our main menu options.
- You will be asked to enter your order number or the phone number associated with the order.
- Follow the prompts to cancel your order. The self-service feature will confirm when your order has been canceled, and we will also send a confirmation email shortly after.
*Because we may begin processing your bloomingdales.com order immediately, it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within 30 minutes of placement.
To cancel an order more than 30 minutes after it has been placed:
- You may still contact Customer Service during business hours. If your order has shipped via UPS/FedEx, we can request that your order be returned to our fulfillment center. Please note there is no guarantee we will be able to reroute your order.
- If your order has been shipped via USPS, we will not be able to make any changes.
If your order is unable to be rerouted, you may receive credit by:
- Returning the package by using the enclosed return label.
- Refusing the delivery at the time of delivery (this will return all merchandise inside the parcel).
- Returning the merchandise to a local Bloomingdale's store.
If you are unable to cancel your order, and you wish to return your package, please visit our Returns page for complete instructions on the different ways to make a return.