Bloomingdale's is offering Contact-Free Curbside Pickup at select stores!
For your safety & comfort, you can now shop online and pick up orders contact-free. To make the process as quick and easy as possible, you can notify us when you're on your way and when you arrive. The store associate will be ready to go.
Here's how it works :
- Search for items that are eligible for in-store pickup using the Shipping and Pickup filter on the left side of the web page.
- Add products to your Brown Bag
- Select in-store pickup as your delivery option.
- Confirm additional pickup details
- You'll receive an order confirmation email.
- You'll receive a second email when your pickup is ready. Time to head to the store!
- Click the "check-in" button in the pickup email to notify the store when you are on your way and when you've arrived.
When can I pick up my Curbside Order?
Anytime after you receive your pick-up email until curbside closes for the day. Check curbside hours here.
Who can pick up my order?
If you place an order online, you are the primary pickup person. If you believe that you may not be able to pick up the order, you can designate an alternate pickup person during Checkout.
What if I can't pick up my order on the same day?
No problem! We will hold your order for 7 business days—no further action is needed. If your last day to pick up is on a weekend, please pick up your order by the Friday before the weekend.
Can I drop off my returns at a Curbside Pickup location?
Unfortunately, we are unable to process returns at curbside at this time.
To make a return :
- If the store is fully open for indoor shopping, you may bring your returns inside to be processed
- If the store is closed and you want to return an item purchased in-store, please call Customer Service at 800-777-0000 to request a return label
- If the store is closed and you want to return an item purchased online, please visit Easy Returns online to request a return label
< Back to In-Store Pickup