Bloomingdale's is offering Contact-Free Curbside Pickup at select stores!
For your safety & comfort, you can now shop online and pick up orders contact-free. To make the process as quick and easy as possible, you can notify us when you're on your way and when you arrive. The store associate will be ready to go.
Here's how it works
1. Search for items that are eligible for in store pickup using the
Shipping and Pickup
filter on the left side of the web page.
2. Add products to your Brown Bag.
in store pickup
as your delivery option.
4. Confirm additional pickup details.
5. You'll receive an order confirmation email.
6. You'll receive a second email when your pickup is ready. Time to head to the store!
7. Click the "check in" button in the pickup email to notify the store when you are on your way and when you've arrived.
When can I pick up my Curbside Order?
Anytime after you receive your pickup email until curbside closes for the day. Check curbside hours
Who can pick up my order?
If you place an order online, you are the primary pickup person. If you believe that you may not be able to pick up the order, you can designate an alternate pickup person during Checkout.
What if I can't pick up my order on the same day?
No problem! We will hold your order for 7 business days—no further action needed. If your last day to pick up is on a weekend, please pick up your order by the Friday before the weekend.
Can I drop off my returns at a Curbside Pickup location?
Unfortunately we are unable to process returns at curbside at this time.
To make a return
If the store is fully open for indoor shopping, you may bring your returns inside to be processed
If the store is closed and you want to return an item purchased in store, please call Customer Service at
to request a return label
If the store is closed and you want to return an item purchased online, please visit
online to request a return label