Online orders can be canceled within 30 minutes of placing the order. However, if you have chosen In Store Pick Up OR Same-Day Delivery, you only have 15 minutes to cancel your order.
Please call bloomingdales.com at 1-800-777-0000 during business hours , but our automated phone system will allow you to cancel an order at any time as long as you are calling within an hour of placing your order. To utilize this feature, please follow the steps below:
- Call 1-800-777-0000
- We will attempt to match your phone number to an active order. If matched successfully, you can press 1 and follow the prompts to cancel your order
- If we are unable to locate your order history, you will automatically be provided with our main menu options.
- From the main menu, you can select #2, then #1. At this point you will be prompted to enter your order number or phone number.
- Enter your order number or the phone number entered when placing your order followed by the pound (#) key
- Follow the prompts to cancel your order. You will receive notification within the automated system to confirm that your order has been cancelled successfully and a confirmation email shortly after
- Please note that your bloomingdales.com order may begin processing immediately after submitted; it may not be possible to modify or cancel existing orders even within an hour of placement
To cancel an order outside the change window (30 min for online or 15 min for In Store Pick Up or Same-Day Delivery) :
- You may still contact Customer Service. If your order has shipped via UPS, we will be more than happy to request to have your order returned to our fulfillment center. Please note: there is no guarantee we will be able to reroute your order
- If your order has been shipped via the United States Post Office we are unable to make any changes
If your order is unable to be re-routed, you may receive a credit by:
- Returning the merchandise to your local Bloomingdale's store
- Refusing the delivery at time of delivery (this will return all merchandise inside the parcel)
- Using the return label enclosed in your package
Please visit our Returns page for complete instructions on the different ways to make a return.