1.Membership: Participation in the Bloomingdale’s Loyallist program (“Program”) and the benefits of the Program are offered at the sole discretion of Bloomingdale’s (“Bloomingdale’s,” “us,” or “our”). Eligible customers (as described below) may enroll. Bloomingdale’s Store and Bloomingdale’s American Express® Cardholders are automatically enrolled. All other eligible customers must enroll with a store associate or at bloomingdales.com/loyallist. You do not need a Bloomingdale’s Store or Bloomingdale’s American Express Card to enroll in the Program. Upon enrolling, you will be assigned a Bloomingdale’s Loyallist account (“Points Account”), a Bloomingdale’s Loyallist Account number (“Loyallist Number”), and certain customers will also receive a Membership Card (the “Membership Card”). As you shop, you accumulate points in your Points Account, as described below, that may be issued as a Loyallist Reward (“Reward”) from time to time, which you may then use to shop at Bloomingdale’s, bloomingdales.com, and Bloomingdale’s The Outlet Store. By enrolling in Loyallist, you agree you are subject to Bloomingdale’s Notice of Privacy Practices, which may be found at www.bloomingdales.com/privacy. If you are a CA resident, you will find your CA privacy rights there.
2. Eligibility: Only customers over 18 years of age with a valid address in the United States or its territories and Canada may become members (“Members,” “you,” or “your”) in the Program. Corporations, associations and other groups may not participate. Bloomingdale’s reserves the right to disqualify any person from participating if, in our sole judgment, that person appears to be violating these Terms and Conditions, making purchases for a business or for resale, manipulating the Program, making excessive returns, or otherwise acting in a manner inconsistent with the Program’s intent. If a member is disqualified, they forfeit their Points Account Value and all outstanding Rewards.
|Form of Payment||Points received per dollar spent on Eligible Items:|
|Bloomingdale's Store Card and Bloomingdale's American Express||3 points|
|Bloomingdale's Store Card at the Top of the List and Bloomingdale's American Express Card at the Top of the List||4 points|
|Bloomingdale's Store Card at the Top of the List Unlocked and Bloomingdale's American Express Card at the Top of the List Unlocked||10 points|
|Other Form of Payment||1 point|
|Purchases outside of Bloomingdale's|
|Bloomingdale's American Express Card||3 points|
|Bloomingdale's American Express Card at the Top of the List and Bloomingdale's American Express Card at the Top of the List Unlocked||4 points|
4. Accumulating Points Account Value: Once enrolled in the Program, you accumulate Points Account Value based on your Net Purchases of Eligible Items and purchases made outside of Bloomingdale’s as Bloomingdale’s American Express Card Purchases. All activity on a Points Account, no matter who enters into the transaction, will be treated as activity of the Member.
a. Shopping at Bloomingdale’s: To accumulate Points Account Value when making a purchase at Bloomingdale’s, you must either (a) pay with your Bloomingdale’s Account, (b) present your Membership Card (if issued), or (c) provide the phone number associated with your Points Account. When shopping online at bloomingdales.com you must pay with your Bloomingdale’s Account or provide your Loyallist Number. The amount of Points Account Value you accumulate varies based on whether you pay for your Bloomingdale’s purchase using a Bloomingdale’s Account or some Other Form of Payment. You do not accumulate Points Account Value when you pay with a Bloomingdale’s Gift Card or Reward, Bloomingdale’s merchandise credit or with a Bloomingdale’s Corporate or Studio Services account. If you pay using a virtual wallet, even if you are using a Bloomingdale’s Account in a virtual wallet, you will earn points at the Other Form of Payment level.
b. Shopping with your Bloomingdale’s American Express Card outside of Bloomingdale’s: Points Account Value will accumulate on Bloomingdale’s American Express Card Purchases (less any returns), excluding the following: cash advances, balance transfers, use of convenience checks, wire transfers, tax payments of any kind, and the purchase of money orders, traveler’s checks, lottery tickets, gaming chips or similar items.
Employees and retirees of Bloomingdale's and its affiliates paying with a Bloomingdale's branded Card at Bloomingdale's, bloomingdales.com, or Bloomingdale's The Outlet Store, will receive points at the Store Card level described in the preceding table and are not qualified to receive points at the Top of the List or the Top of the List Unlocked levels. They will receive points based on their purchase amount after all employee discounts are applied.
5. Calculation of Points Account Value: The amount of your Net Purchase of Eligible Items at Bloomingdale’s is multiplied by the number of points applicable to the form of payment you used and is added to your Points Account Balance. The accumulated Points Account Value on Bloomingdale’s American Express Card Purchases outside Bloomingdale’s, as calculated in Section 4(b) of these Terms, is added to your Points Account Balance once a month at the end of your monthly billing period. Returns and other adjustments, such as a price adjustment, may reduce or eliminate your Points Account Balance.
6. Account Value: On January 1 of each year, 85% of all remaining points on your Points Account will be forfeited. If you have a negative Points Account Value on January 1, that amount will remain in the new calendar year. Cardholders and Non-Cardholders become inactive in the Program after any consecutive 12-month period where no points are added to their Points Account. Any Points Account Balance will be forfeited if the Points Account becomes inactive.
7. Issuing Rewards: When your Points Account Balance reaches 5,000 points, we will issue you a $25.00 Reward. If this occurs with a purchase at Bloomingdale’s or Bloomingdale’s The Outlet Store, we will notify you of the value of your Reward on your receipt and the Reward may be redeemed the next day. If your Points Account Balance reaches 5,000 points with a purchase on bloomingdales.com or from purchases made outside Bloomingdale's with a Bloomingdale's American Express Card, you will receive a notification in-store with your next purchase or an email the next day advising you of the value of your Reward provided that you added your Loyallist Number to your online profile and you have a valid email address associated with your Points Account. The Reward will be activated, and you may begin using it on the day you receive the notification or email. If you do not have a valid email address associated with your Points Account, your Points Account Value equal to the amount of your Reward will stay in your Points Account Balance until you add your email address to your Loyallist account or make a purchase at a Bloomingdale’s store with your Loyallist Number or Bloomingdale’s Credit Card or we are able to notify you in another manner. We will only issue one Reward per day for all the Reward value you earned on the previous day. If someone other than you uses your Bloomingdale’s Account at Bloomingdale’s or Bloomingdale’s The Outlet Store to make the purchase that causes your Points Account Balance to reach 5,000 points, that person, and not you, will be notified about the available Reward.
8. Reward Redemption: Rewards expire 180 days from the date issued and will be valid only through the expiration date specified. Any unused value remaining on a Reward after the expiration date will be forfeited. Rewards may not be used in Nespresso shops, exchanged for cash or Bloomingdale’s Gift Cards, or used as a payment or credit to any Bloomingdale’s Account. Purchases made solely with Rewards will not receive discounts available under Bloomingdale’s “Use Your Card” events, which require payment with a Bloomingdale’s Account. Rewards may be redeemed when presenting your Bloomingdale’s Store or Bloomingdale’s American Express card or Membership Card at Bloomingdale’s or Bloomingdale’s the Outlet Stores in the U.S. To redeem a Reward on bloomingdales.com, you must have a bloomingdales.com account. You must also add your Bloomingdale’s Store or Bloomingdale’s American Express account to your profile or add your Loyallist Number to your profile.
9. Termination of or Change in Program: Bloomingdale’s may terminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of accumulated Points Account Value and the cancellation of all benefits and privileges associated with the Program. Bloomingdale’s reserves the right to limit, delete or change any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits of the Program at its sole discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of Bloomingdale’s, whose decision will be final. Bloomingdale’s has the right to close your Points Account for any reason.
10. Other Terms: Bloomingdale’s is not responsible for stolen or expired Rewards. Once issued, the value on a Reward, active or expired, will not be credited back to your Points Account Balance. Any tax liability connected with receipt or use of any Reward is the Member’s responsibility. Program void where prohibited by law. A Points Account Balance is not transferable in the event of death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or for any other reason. The sale or barter of any Points Account Balance or any Reward is prohibited. Events beyond Bloomingdale’s control, such as computer equipment or electronic data transmission failure, strikes, acts of God, civil disturbance, terrorism or war, which may materially affect our ability to perform, will allow us to suspend or terminate the Program.
11. Release of Information: By enrolling in the Program, you consent to the release of information to third parties to carry out the Program.
12. Change to Your Points Account Information: You must advise Bloomingdale’s of any change in your name or the address, phone number, and/or email address associated with your Points Account. Please write to Bloomingdale’s, P.O. Box 8260, Mason, OH 45040, or call 1-800-600-5402 to update this information. Bloomingdale’s is not liable for Reward notices sent to an outdated email address if you fail to provide us with your current email address.
13. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by New York state law, without reference to its conflicts of law doctrine, as such law is applied to agreements entered into and performed entirely within such jurisdiction.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by Department Stores National Bank pursuant to a license. Bloomingdale’s American Express Card program is issued and administered by Department Stores National Bank.
< Back to Loyallist Rewards