How do I place an order for a Bloomingdale's Gift Card?
1. Select a design from many options we offer for the card you want to send.
2. On the Gift Card product page, select the black dropdown menu labeled "Choose Your Items" to select a dollar amount for the gift. Increments range from $10 - $1,000.
3. Select the number of Gift Cards (quantity) you would like to give.
4. Click "Add to Brown Bag."
5. A pop-up will appear, allowing you to continue shopping or go to checkout. Select an action.
Do Bloomingdale's Gift Cards expire?
Bloomingdale's Gift cards sold on or after February 3, 2008 never expire…and there are no fees!
How do I check my Gift Card balance?
How do I return a Gift Card?
To return a Gift Card, take your Gift Card and receipt to a Bloomingdale's store location near you to return.
Can I get credit for returns if I purchased with a Gift Card?
Yes you can. If you paid with a Gift Card, the debited amount will be returned to that card's number(s), enabling you to reuse your Gift Card towards future purchases. Therefore, please retain your Gift Card until you decide that you are satisfied with your purchase. If you do not have your Gift Card, a new one will be issued to you.
If you made a purchase with a Gift Card and make your return by mail, a new Gift Card will be processed for shipment within 3 business days from the day we receive your merchandise.
Get started now: Click here to purchase a Gift Card
For additional assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.511.2752. Your Gift Card number is required for all inquiries. For Terms & Conditions, please click here .