How do I place an order for a Bloomingdale's E-Gift Card?
1. Select a design from many options we offer for the e-card you want to send.
2. On the product page, type in the dollar amount you would like to give. Dollar amounts can range from $10 - $1,000.
3. Input the recipient's email address.
4. Optional: Enter a personal message to your recipient.
5. Click "Add to Brown Bag" to proceed to checkout.
6. Once purchased, your E-Gift Card will be delivered to the recipient within 24 hours, barring any technical difficulties.
Do Bloomingdale's E-Gift Cards expire?
Bloomingdale's E-Gift cards never expire…and there are no fees!
How do I check my E-Gift Card balance?
Click here to use our easy online tool to check your Gift Card balance.
I never received or I accidentally deleted the email containing my E-Gift Card. What should I do?
Please contact us at 1.800.511.2752 with the following information:
Upon researching and validating your issue, we will reissue the E-Gift Card to the recipient. Doing this may require a new order and additional charges to your account.
Can I get credit for returns if I purchased with an E-Gift Card?
Yes you can. You will receive a Gift Card in the returned purchase amount.
The gift that everyone loves to receive! Click here to purchase an E-Gift Card.
If you need additional assistance, please call Customer Service at 1.800.511.2752. Your E-Gift Card number is required for all inquiries. For Terms & Conditions, please click here .